What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded and stored on the user's computer when the user opens a web page. For example, a cookie is used to store login details, remember items in a shopping cart in an online store or make statistics on how and where users navigate around a website.
Cookies can be useful for both the owner and the user of a website. The website owner can customize the service based on information provided by the cookies. For the user, visits to the website can be perceived as more user-friendly and customized by the usage of cookies.
We use necessary and functional cookies in order to maintain basic functionality on our websites, such as filling out forms and authenticating users at login to our services.
We use analytical cookies to analyze and create statistics of usage on our websites, such as the number of visitors, which pages are visited the most and how the pages are navigated.
What cookies do we use?
The following systems may place cookies on your device when you use our digital platforms:
- Google Analytics: Web Statistics allows us to analyze user behavior to better understand how web pages are used.
- Google AdWords: Conversion tracking and remarketing used to a) measure conversions and b) show targeted ads based on content you've seen in our digital channels.
- Facebook: Social buttons, conversion tracking and retargeting used to a) Enable social media interaction b) measure conversions and c) show targeted ads based on content you've read in our channels.
- LinkedIn: Social Buttons. Used to Enable Social Media Interaction
- Twitter: Social Buttons. Used to Enable Social Media Interaction
- HubSpot: web statistics and interest mapping. Used to track users across multiple page views in connection with analytics, marketing and sales.
- Segment: Usage Data. Used to collect usage data for use in product analytics (See Mixpanel) and be able to customize user experience and communication.
- Mixpanel: Product Analysis and Product Communication. Used to analyze product behavior patterns to customize user experience and communication and improve the product.
- Mouseflow: Website analytics
This website uses Mouseflow: a website analytics tool that provides session replay, heatmaps, funnels, form analytics, feedback surveys, and similar features/functionality. Mouseflow may record your clicks, mouse movements, scrolling, form fills (keystrokes) in non-excluded fields, pages visited and content, time on site, browser, operating system, device type (desktop/tablet/phone), screen resolution, visitor type (first time/returning), referrer, anonymized IP address, location (city/country), language, and similar meta data. Mouseflow does not collect any information on pages where it is not installed, nor does it track or collect information outside your web browser.
For more information, go to mouseflow.com to read about:
- Auth0: Login and Authentication. Used to authenticate users when signing into our services.
- HRLogon: login and authentication. Used to authenticate users when signing into our services.
- Usercentrics Consent Management Platform: This is a consent management platform for collecting and admintesering consents and preferences for processing of personal data and marketing. Usercentrics GmbH is used on the website as a subprocessor for the purpose of such consent management.
Changes to the Cookie Statement