Talent Acquisition Manager
Simployer Group has ambitious plans for growth and we will need to recruit many new talents in the years to come. We want to be awesome in creating the best candidate experience and are looking for an expert in this field.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition manager who will be responsible for Simployer Groups Employer branding strategy. We have a talent Acquisition manager in Polen and we need a Talent acquisition manager responsible for Norway and Sweden. You will be a part of an international HR team and report to Chief People & Culture Officer.
You will bring new ideas, strategies, and play a critical role in ensuring that Simployer Group is attracting and hiring top talents across borders, and in the local markets where Simployer is present.
We are looking for you who aim to become an expert in the market and who take your pride in identifying the right person for the right job.
If you have previous experience in a senior recruiting position and know how to build a strong employer brand, we’d like to meet you.
This is perfect for you who want to:
- Secure and continually develop all stages of candidate experience including preboarding and onboarding.
- Build a credible employer brand inside out across all of Simployer.
- Be hands-on in the recruitment process by creating job postings, be a key contributor to native ads, search of candidates on various platforms, participate in or conduct interviews for applicants in collaboration with hiring managers. Responsible for the creation, negotiation and preparation stage of employment offers.
- Initiate and develop external partnerships with recruitment companies, colleges and job boards.
- Responsible for strategy and implementation of early careers programs like graduate programs.
- Work in partnership with other HR members to grow talent pipelines across the business.
Desired personal and professional qualifications:
- You have 5-7 years of experience with employer branding and recruitment from an executive search company or as a Talent acquisition manager from a company
- Demonstrable experience managing full-cycle recruiting and executing employer branding initiatives
- Having commercial and analytical know-how is required, as is having strong communication and presentation skills. You must be strategic, influential and confident in building relationships with employees at all levels.
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Knowledge of CRM and SoMe channels including content planning and development for employer branding use and activation
- Experience in structured candidate assessments and the concept of predictive validity of assessment tools.
- Experience working with and supporting early talent programs such as trainee/graduate programs and internships
- Preferably good knowledge within commercial and IT roles
- Fluent in English and one Nordic language
What we can offer:
Simployer offers a central and challenging position in a company with strong growth ambitions where the right candidate will have a great opportunity to influence. Our work environment is described as competent, innovative and inspiring. You will get the opportunity to learn, grow and have a lot of fun both in your role and at work with colleagues. We offer flexibility, and you will be able to work at our main office in Sarpsborg, Oslo or Stockholm or from your home when you need to do so.
If you have any questions about this position, contact Eilin Gillesen (Chief People & Culture officer) at +47 411 00 222.
Send us an application
Fill in the fields below to send us an application for this position.