Head of Strategy and M&A at Simployer Group
Want to be part of a fast growing and leading technology and competence company within HR? In Simployer, we help businesses make the employee journey a success – by managing, developing and inspiring employees. Currently Simployer supports and simplifies the working day for managers, HR professionals and employees in Norway and Sweden. The Company has an ambitious strategy to build a Northern European position through a combination of organic and inorganic growth initiatives. Ferd, a Norwegian investment company with equity capital of NOK 45bn, is the main shareholder in Simployer.
As Head of Strategy and M&A you will work closely with the CEO, the Group Management Team and Simployer’s shareholders to lead the continuous development of the Group’s strategy and further the identification, execution and integration of M&A opportunities.
The position will report to the Group CFO.
- Assist and manage the Group’s strategy process based on guidelines from the Group Management Team
- Implement and anchor the strategy throughout the organization by utilizing the chosen framework (Objectives & Key Results – OKR)
- Drive internal strategy realization processes
- Continuously screen the industry and relevant markets for relevant M&A targets and discuss ideas with Group Management and shareholders
- Lead and participate in initiating discussions with potential M&A targets
- Manage transaction processes including legal documents, due diligence processes, negotiations, documentation and closing
- Establish negotiation strategies and run/participate in negotiations with potential M&A candidates
- Implement a programmatic M&A process from A-Z, including integration work following an acquisition
- Ad hoc projects
- Higher education, MBA/MSc or equivalent
- 4-10+ years of relevant work experience with documented results, including experience from a top-tier management consulting environment, investment banking or transaction services
- Experience from the SaaS/Software business is an advantage
- Ambitious, analytical and business-oriented with a strong desire to create results
- Strong knowledge of commercial business fundamentals and techniques of economic analysis
- Self-driven, independent and ability to run own processes
- Flexible and adaptable
- Organized and structured with advanced written and verbal communicative qualities
Simployer offers a central and challenging position in a company with strong growth ambitions where the right candidate will have a great opportunity to influence. The work environment is described as commercial, innovative and inspiring. Competitive conditions. We offer flexibility, and you will be able to work at our main office in Sarpsborg, Oslo or from your home.
Are you interested and want more information? Contact Group CFO Daniel Gulestø, 976 04 931
Send us an application
Fill in the fields below to send us an application for this position.